Tuesday, 9 February 2010

you make me so angry I am literally shaking. You think you're completely in control of the situation, that he is so perfect he could not possibly, be the asshole every single person you know has said he is. There is no smoke without fire and that's a fuck load of smoke you have on your hands. I understand that you want to believe in him, that things would just be so much nicer if all these rumours were untrue. But let's face the facts shall we? He is not the person you want him to be. He will never be the person you want him to be. The fact that you think you're in love with him is, frankly my dear, laughable. As a person who spent over a year nurturing the same romance, with one of the most decent guys I have ever met, I like to think I got pretty damn close to love. It isn't never seeing somebody except for a rough fumble of clothes, and awkward silences. It isn't being told he regrets breaking up with his ex. It isn't having everybody whisper behind your back at what the hell you're doing. I'm not sure how to describe it, but you can recognise it in others quite easily. I've never seen anything resembling it in you. I know my words seem harsh, and perhaps they are, but i've tried to be nice about this. I've tried to convince you with soft words and patient explanations, and it isn't working. I do it because I care, not out of spite.

But now, I give up. When he breaks your heart, and you have all of welwyn garden city laughing and saying 'I told you so' don't expect me to pick up the pieces.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.


He's fooled you far more than twice. He's fooled you every single day of your relationship. Now don't you feel silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment